Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Made to Lead and Made to Help

I am blessed to be married to a man who sometimes lovingly corrects me because he is learning to love. To guide a woman and wait for God and her conscious to be of one accord is a wondrous task...worth the wait if one dare to risk waiting. I can rest in this kind of gentle, patient, God-trusting, powerful, hopeful love.

Don't give up on me my heart cries. Don't see me in my worst light. See the best and wait and pray and gently lead. If you don't give up, you will see my flaws buffed out like a high gloss polish on a flat wood surface. And if you look closely you will see the Lord's reflection because you dared to wait and trust that his perfect will would be made complete in me.

I too shall pray and wait and hope and trust the Lord. You will lead and love as He has planned. I shall see the Lord's reflection in your soul. You were made in his image. I was made to help you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home