Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Will You Ever Know?

Dear Husband:

Will you ever really know how much you mean to me, how much I admire and adore you, how I struggle with whether you really love me, find me attractive and why you choose me? I feel my every physical flaw under your microscope and I wince when I think you notice. I can only hope you see me through love's eyes and that it kindles your passion into a roaring fire. My imperfections speak of life's hard lessons on a sometimes weary frame. I long to be held tenderly and passionately.....every part of me, to be known by you for more than my heart and to be your greatest desire. Will you ever know how much of me hangs on your words and insights. I read your gaze and your silence and it reflects what I think of myself. So much of my soul is held in your our hands. Will you ever know the power in your role as priest of the house and lord over me? I keep private fears tucked away and pray you are kind and gentle and will protect my fragile heart. I loved you before I met you and you hold my heart in your hands.

Please Lord, lead him to be loving,careful, and kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home